Friday, February 16, 2018

Fourth Yoga Experience

This week for my yoga experience I went to grow yogas power hour. Once again it was hot yoga and although I thought it would be easier second time around, it was not. I sweated and struggled but I have notice how energized I am afterwards and how I starts to not notice the heat as much. Each tim I am surprised by how long I can hold some poses and how I am pushing my body to the limit. I would have to say there is some ritual to my yoga experiences. Even within the very class itself there are rituals we follow and the positions we practice seem to be ritual. I think the ritual shapes the experience by making it seem structured and some formality to it. I do like how the poses are repeated in a series of three because I believe it allows for some mastery. I look forward to continue my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment